NetCents Technology is a leading player in the cryptocurrency payment space and is the transactional hub for all cryptocurrency payments. We are currently looking for a Product Manager, Visa to complement our current team in our Vancouver office.
Do you have an eagerness to innovate, experiment and explore? Are you looking to make an impact and work with a world-class team? Do you consider yourself eager, clever, ambitious and deeply curious about the newest ideas and trends? Are you a highly motivated individual who thrives on adrenaline and teamwork?
NetCents’ operations team is growing! We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to lead our Visa Product, bringing to market and managing the day to day requirements of the product while growing the user base in North America. You’ll be the champion for delivering quantifiable business outcomes, understanding how the Visa program impacts the overall business objectives, and backing it up with data and insights.
If you think you're up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
- You’ll be accountable for helping to grow the business, but it doesn’t mean you aren’t focused on the user. You know that growth happens by delivering amazing user experiences, so making sure users are happy and engaged is a top priority
- Your purview spans the entire user journey, from product launch to new user acquisition all the way through user retention and expansion
- You will work with the marketing team to execute and deliver marketing campaigns that drive results
- Collection of business and product requirements from internal and external stakeholders, writing specifications, driving project and marketing schedules, and managing the product launch
- Clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and external project teams
- Be the end-to-end owner of the product – manage the business case, define the customer experience, build out the launch plan and see the business through customer adoption
Experience and Qualifications
- You have 3 - 4 years’ product management experience
- 2 years’ experience translating user needs into product features to deliver an unparalleled customer experience
- Market and customer analysis skills with demonstrated willingness and capability to learn new areas quickly
- Demonstrated ability to define requirements, specifications and metrics for payment products and / or user experiences efficiently and with quality
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results. Experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value
- Previous payments experience an asset
Who You Are
- You have a passion for technology and how it can truly transform businesses today and a hunger to succeed and bring creativity to the job, every day
- You have a strong strategic approach and the ability to take on complex initiatives
- You can work with executives and key stakeholders to build effective product messaging
- You excel in fast-paced, ever-changing environments